Wedding Nails – 20 Inspirational Nail Ideas for Brides
HEY BRIDES TO BE!!
Are you in need of some wedding nail inspiration? Are you stuck with so many damn choices but you’re struggling to find the best one that goes with your wedding theme? I struggle to choose a meal on a restaurant menu, now imagine me choosing a nail set design for my wedding day.
- So, I made it a bit easier for myself with these few tips to keep in mind when choosing the perfect nails for the big day. Hopefully, they can help you too. The key is to always go as simple as possible, SIMPLE IS A LOT.
- Stick to the natural color range and follow the theme of your wedding makeup and dress
- Pay attention to your skin tone as certain colors brighten skin tones while others can clash or make the skin look totally washed out. Cool skin tones are typically fair and have blue or pink undertones which suit pinky nude shades. While others with more of warmer skin tones, like yellow or olive undertones, often suit nudes and yellow/golden or peachy neutrals.
- Choose what is comfortable for you, like keep them short if you’ve never had long nails before.
- Book for a nail trial run if younot100% sure of what will suit you.
- Choose gel polish over nail varnish as you don’t need to worry so much about your nailcolour chipping or smudging and, guess what? It lasts longer even until your honeymoon is over.
- If you’re someone that bites your nails or have jump ski nails like me or brittle nails, choose Acrylic or Hard Gel Extensions to hide all those imperfections.
- If you a had hand surgery, please ensure you notify the manicurist first thing before starting with any treatment procedures.
- If you thinking of wearing a flower wrist corsage on your wedding day, consider what nail polish colour would go with it, I recommend checking out Fishlocks Weddings to get some ideas on the varies types of flower wrist corsages that they offer and will complement well with your dress, nails and the theme of the wedding.
So, enough with the boring stuff, here are 20 inspirational Bridal nails.
Wedding Acrylic Nails
1. Classic Gold
So the first nail design I went for is a white gel polish and on the ring and index finger I applied this goldish/brown glitter on the entire nail bed and encapsulated with a glossy top coat. The base of the nail is created with Acrylic extensions.
2. Charming Nudes
A lovely beige acrylic nail extension set, with some charms by Sarah nails secrets. These are great for someone is bored of all the pinks and white, looking for something simple a bit different. The acrylic products she used to create this beautiful bridal nail set is from Glam and Glitz.
Babyboomer Acrylic extensions, another way of using pinks and whites. If you don’t like the normal classic French look, here is a beautiful set you can try for your big day.
4. Pink French
The French Nails, though the pink is a bit to bright, would you wear these or isnt too much?
5. Candy Pink
Here I used a pale pink gel polish and on the ring finger, I applied glitter on the entire nail and finished it off with a glossy top coat. These are applied on Hard Gel Extensions.
6. Short and sweet
I used Hard Gel to build the nail, and I kept it quite short and square. On the ring finger, I applied a mirror chrome powder and a pink gel polish on the rest of the nails.
7. Sweet Nude
Here I went with a peachy pink with colourful bright Neon glitter on hard gel extensions and encapsulated with a glossy top coat.
8. Sparkle Pink
This set of nails is suitable for girls who want long nails on their big day, choosing a light pink color with glitter on top will complement any whole style perfectly.
9. Bright Glitter
With the nude tone, you never can go wrong and a light touch of gold glitter will make them more special for the big day. I used a nude gel polish and a gel polish glitter in gold
10. All nude bling
On this nail set, she applied a nude gel polish on the nails. Since it looked a bit empty with just the nude, she added few crystals on both ring fingers to make it special.
Hard Gel Bridal Nails
11. Bling Pink
Beautiful nails by the lovely nail artist and YouTuber Celina Ryden. If you a girl that isn’t afraid to have some bling on your nails on your wedding day, well adding some Swarovski crystals is the way to go. The colors, the hand-painted design, and the Swarovski crystals go so well together. The products she used is the buttercream collection called “Make me a Mrs” from Light Elegance.
12. Pink Swarovski
Here is another nail gel set I admire from Celina Ryden. She used the products from the buttercream collection “Make me a Mrs.” It’s incredible how the world of today, we get to create so many bridal nails designs from nail company’s that keep creating new products and accessories and be creative like you can add crystals, gems, pearls, and rhinestones that will match with your wedding dress or heels. This set will go well with the light pinks, whites wedding theme, Even the crystals could pair with your wedding heels that have gems on them. The ideas and matches are endless.
13. Pink Stiletto
What do you think of these bridal stiletto nails? Would you wear these on your big day? Or would you want to go for something a bit simple like a natural manicure?
14. Classy French Bridal Nails
My lovely friend Olga from @_lemonnails created this gorgeous set with builder gel from a brand called The gel Bottle. So instead of just building the original French bridal nail set. So she wanted to be more creative with the whites and pinks. Adding some gold tape to separate the two colors was such a great idea. I think I’ll call this look “Classy French Nails for Brides” hehe.
15. Purple Bling
Pretty nails by @helen_zeng_nails, the owner of Missu Beauty If your favorite color is purple, I’m guessing so is your wedding theme. This gel nails could match, its pure, one color and if you love crystals, this may be the perfect nail design for your wedding day. Or maybe your bridesmaids could go for this color.
16. Champagne Shimmer
Glitter Gel nails extensions? You can never go wrong with glitter, right!!! Love this champagne color and that glitter; it just makes it pop out! I also love the fact that it’s not too much, considering its glitter. It’s only one color and glitter that’s it, perfect for the bride, mother of the bride or the bridesmaids.
Manicure Nails For Brides
17. Short Nude
Here is a set that is short but cute bridal nails look. If your not someone that like artificial nails, here is a pretty nail set by regina_nails_kem.
18. Classic French
Here is a beautiful set of French Gel nails on natural nails. French is still popular until this very day, If you just want something really simple for your wedding, try this design.
19. White and Gold
Gold glitter and white gel nails on natural nails, a fantastic combination. I’m sure someone out there that has a wedding dress that’s gold, copper or even ivory that this nail design will do a great match.
20. All white
Beautiful wedding manicure nails set by @slubny_impresariat, there’s nothing wrong in just having it simple, simple is still pretty. I love this set. I think even though I am a creative girl. I like the natural clean look.
Thanks for reading Bellas, comment below what bridal nail set you to want to have on for your wedding day.